- With stylish and elegant design and good craftsmanship, the french press brews the best tasting delicious coffee, tea, milk or chocolate within minutes.
- Made of shock resistant and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the carafe is long lasting and enjoyable to use.
- Durable and sturdy metal frame with feet on the bottom keep the press rests securely on your counter or table.
- Unique filter systme including stainless steel spring, fine filter mesh and metal disc strains grounds, eliminates unwanted sediment and guarantees cups of smooth delicious coffee or tea. The stainless steel filter mesh is removable for cleaning.
- Easier to use than a drip coffeemaker; Easy to take out the filter and to clean it. Note: To prolong the service life, do NOT wash the French Press with cool water immediately after use.
Nuovoware French Press:
This Nuovoware French Press makes the purest cup of coffee espresso or tea for you simply, directly and effectively. A reliable and well-built plunger and stainless steel infuser filter ensure you drink smooth, bold coffee. Robust frame and borosilicate glass teapot make this French Press resistant to thermal shock, durable and long lasting.
* STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: Elegant and stylish design with high-quality materials allows you to brew nice coffees in minutes.
* SAFE AND CONSIDERABLE DESIGN: With a comfortable and sturdy handle keeps your fingers safe away from heat.
* CONVENIENT SPOUT: Be in good shape and allows you to pour more smoothly without splashing.
* SUPERIOR FILTERS: Effectively keep out all grounds and sediment and ensure best original flavor.
* LARGE CAPACITY: Sufficient capacity to hold 4 cups(250ml each cup) and be great to share with families or friends.
▶ Material: Borosilicate Glass + Stainless Steel
▶ Dimensions: 4.45(L) x 4.45(W) x 9.5(H) inches
▶ Item Weight: 17.5 ounces
Step by Step Instructions:
* Boil the water, and pour about 1cm / 0.4 inch of water into the French Press and the cup to pre-heat them.
* Empty the French Press back into the kettle and add the coffee grounds to the empty French Press.
* Fill the French Press with enough water to properly saturate the grounds.
* After about a minute, fill the French Press up to about 2.5cm / 1 inch below the top.
* Pull the plunger all the way into the lid and put it on the French Press with the opening facing towards the spout. Let the brew steep for another 3-3.5 minutes.
* Push the plunger down gently without compressing the grounds against the bottom of the French Press. Empty the water out of your cup and fill it up with your fresh brew.
List Price: $ 18.99
Price: $ 13.99